NWU music students can apply for a number of assistantships at the School of Music to gain work experience and earn a bit of pocket money. Please take note of the following before applying:
- Only registered and full-time enrolled NWU music students are eligible to apply.
- Read the task lists (PDF) for the different student assistantships available.
- You can apply for as many assistantships as you wish.
- You will have to upload the following documents during the course of your application:
- copy of ID;
- current academic record (available from the Student 360 app in the DIY Services portal);
- class timetable for 1st and 2nd semester 2020;
- copy of driver’s licence (only for Driving assistantship).
- Applications close on Monday 10 February 2020 at 08:00.
- Student assistants are paid in June, September and December at the prescribed hourly rate for actual hours worked.
- Enquiries can be directed to Ms Jané Muller, (018) 299-1692 / email@example.com
When you are ready, you can proceed to the application form.