The School of Music requires certain information from all enrolled music students in order to manage its academic programmes and communicate effectively with students. Please complete and submit the 2020 Registration & Agreement form before reporting to your programme manager for curriculum control.
Apart from supplying your personal and contact details (protected by the POPI Act), you will also be required to agree to the following rules and policies:
- Rules for the use of the Music Library
- Rules for the use of practice rooms
- Rules for the use of computer rooms
- Rules for practical lessons
- Rules for accompaniment
- Rules for the attendance of practical lessons, studio classes, concerts and student assemblies
- Rules for ensemble participation
- Rules for student accounts, payable fees, bursaries and credit withdrawals
- Policy on academic dishonesty, including plagiarism
Please read and take note of these documents before starting with the form.